by Larry Jordan
This annual conference, produced by Coughlin and Associates, meets Oct. 22-23, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency in Santa Clara, California. And, at the bottom of this article, you’ll find an Early Bird Discount that saves you $100 on attending.
IDC estimates that by 2025 we will generate more than 163 zettabytes of storage each year due to the growth of big data, the IoT and the growing amount and size of digital content. That’s a lot of data, and it would overwhelm our capability to storing and using this content.
- Circling the Wagons—Memory/storage: centric computing
- Good Monsters: Emerging memory technologies battle the data horde
- Analyst Perspectives: How will we manage the data apocalypse?
- Epic Battles with Classic Heros: Flash, HDDs and Tape slay data challenges
- Epic Proportions: Storage for high resolution content capture and production
- Media and Entertainment Storage End Users on Surviving the Data Apocalypse
- Software Visions for High Performance Applications: Holding the beast at bay
- Big Data and Small Pipes: How will we get data where it needs to be?
- Don’t Fear the Reaper: Storing data for the long term
- Managing the Threat Above: Can clouds and AI deal with burgeoning data growth?
- Apocalypse or Opportunity: Business leaders address the challenges and promise of ubiquitous data
For anyone who’s job revolves around storage, media and emerging technologies, this is a must-attend event.
SAVE $100 on the full 2-day conference registration, click this link:
General event Registration: