- You UPDATE:
Our sister site LarryJordan.com is having a Black Friday Sale to help you better your skills by bettering your savings. Use the coupon code 25Black, and you will get 25% off all training. That’s over 1900 on-demand video editing courses. Offer good only for individual store downloads, not memberships. Offer good from midnight November 21 to midnight, Tuesday, November 27, 2018.
Visit LarryJordan.com/store for the complete catalog.
Save 20% all SD Cards, CFast Cards, and Readers. Use promo code BFCM20ALL at checkout. Visit shop.progradedigital.com.
BorisFX is offering up to 50% off all plug-ins though November 26, 2018. 50% off product bundles. 25% off individual products. Limited to one product purchase per customer. Details here.
It used to be Black Friday was the big shopping day. Then came Cyber Monday. Then, stores started opening late on Thanksgiving. But this year, not everyone is waiting until Black Friday to start their annual holiday shopping sales. They’re going on right now!
Through November 28th, FXFactory is offering 20% off their entire catalog of visual and audio effects for Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Motion, Logic Pro, Adobe Audition and DaVinci Resolve. Details here.
MettleVR is having a Black Friday sale running from Nov. 22nd-26th, with 25% off site wide, on all virtual reality plugins, including Matra VR, FLUX, FreeForm Pro and Shapeshifter. Code: BLACK25 at checkout. Shop here.
Other World Computing’s Black Friday deals include saving up to $800 on MacBook Pro laptops with 2.9GHZ i7 Quad Core processors, 4GB GPU, 512GB SSD, and 16GB of RAM. $1999. The USB-C Dock with Thunderbolt 3 that Larry Jordan reviewed here, is on sale for $99.00, and there are deals for upgrading your memory in the 5K iMac. Visit here.
Adobe’s Black Friday sale is offering up to 25% off memberships to Creative Cloud, offering full access to every app for $39.99 a month (business rate is $79.99). The price includes 100GB of storage (upgradeable to 10TB), Adobe Portfolio, Adobe Fonts and Adobe Spark with premium features. Users can also get 1 month of Adobe Stock for free, or, add it to your annual plan for a total of $69.99 a month.
If you’re a student or teacher, or know someone who is, the Creative Cloud rate dips to just $15.99 a month.
The Adobe Photography package, which includes Lightroom CC, Lightroom Classic CC, Photoshop CC and 20GB of cloud storage, is a shamefully low $9.99.
Adobe is also offering single app subscriptions for $20.99 (business rate of $33.99). But really, why would you do that when you get the keys of the kingdom for $40?
All subscriptions are annual subscriptions, billed monthly. Offer ends November 23rd. Head over to Adobe.com for details. And don’t forget that if you haven’t updated your OS, you’ll need to do so before subscribing.
Sigma Prime Art Lenses
- 14mm F1.8 DG HSM Art ($1,599 Retail Price) – $100.00 off
- 20mm F1.4 DG HSM Art ($899 Retail Price) – $100.00 off
- 24mm F1.4 DG HSM Art ($849 Retail Price) – $100.00 off
- 30mm F1.4 DC HSM Art ($499 Retail Price) – $50.00 off
- 35mm F1.4 DG HSM Art ($899 Retail Price) – $100.00 off
- 50mm F1.4 DG HSM Art ($949 Retail Price) – $100.00 off
- 70mm F2.8 DG Macro Art ($569 Retail Price) – $50.00 off
- 85mm F1.4 DG HSM Art ($1,199 Retail Price) – $100.00 off
- 105mm F1.4 DG HSM Art ($1,599 Retail Price) – $100.00 off
- 135mm F1.8 DG HSM Art ($1,399 Retail Price) – $100.00 off
Sigma Zoom Art Lenses
- 12-24mm F4 DG HSM Art ($1,599 Retail Price) – $100.00 off
- 14-24mm F2.8 DG HSM Art ($1,299 Retail Price) – $100.00 off
- 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Art ($799 Retail Price) – $100.00 off
- 24-35mm F2 DG HSM Art ($999 Retail Price) – $100.00 off
- 24-70mm F2.8 DG OS HSM Art ($1,299 Retail Price) – $100.00 off
- 24-105mm F4 DG OS HSM Art ($899 Retail Price) – $100.00 off
- 50-100mm F1.8 DC HSM Art ($1,099 Retail Price) – $100.00 off
Sigma Contemporary Lenses
- 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary ($1,089 Retail Price) – $150.00 off
- Mount Converter MC-11 for Sony E-mount systems ($249 Retail Price) – $100.00 off
Note: The sale does NOT extend to Sigma’s Cine lens line. The Sigma Black Friday promotion runs through November 29th, 2018. More details at SigmaPhoto.com.
Speaking of B&H, there are a host of great deals over at your favorite camera store, including:
I’ll be updating this list as I get more information, so check back between now and Friday (or Monday) for more deals as they happen!