The cool thing about the iOgrapher is that you can slide your iPhone into it and you’re mobile filmmaking like a pro. The not so cool thing about the iOgrapher is that when you get a new mobile device, you usually had to buy a new iOgrapher to fit it. No longer. Dave Basulto has designed the iOgrapher MultiCase, which promises to support iOS or Android phones of any size.
With the launch of the Multi Case, iOgrapher is introducing a sleek new design that opens up new opportunities for mobile filmmakers worldwide, regardless of the phone they are using. The capabilities and mounting options that have made iOgrapher a staple in every mobile filmmakers gear bag have evolved as a result of thousands of customer reviews and feedback, and real-world use cases from professional broadcasters, filmmakers, pro-sport coaches and training facilities. – iOgrapher Press Release
Designed with a new slide in function for a strong and secure fit, the iOgrapher Multicase stabilizer can fit any iPhone (6 and above) or Android smartphone on the market, and mobile filmmakers can swap out models as needed. It also has 1/4-20 screw mounts and a tripod mount in order to attach to any standard tripod and add accessories like a video light or external microphone. The slide in design also allows users to their Moment lenses, since they don’t have to remove their case in order to attach.
I am so proud of our new Multi Case. Its been years in the making. We always wanted an android option and now we killed to birds with one stone! – Dave Basulto
Another feature in the design, is a channel that enables users to attach the lightning to minijack connector for attaching an external microphone. This not only makes it easier to use your mic, but preserves the cable itself so it doesn’t wear out prematurely. Nice thinking, Dave.
Other features of the MultiCase include:
- Slide in function for a strong and secure fit;
- The ability to attach lighting and mics for higher quality mobile filmmaking;
- Flexible mount options for any standard tripod in landscape or portrait mode;
- ¼ 20” screw mounts on handles to attach accessories;
- Standard protective cases for your phone can be used – mobile filmmakers no longer need to remove protective cases to use the iOgrapher Multi Case;
- Works with Moment Lenses: users do not need to remove Moment Lens cases or lenses to use the iOgrapher Multi Case;
- Designed to work with iPhone 6 and later models, and has been tested to work with popular Android mobile phones from Samsung, Google Pixel, LG and Motorola.
Available today for pre-order at $79.00 USD, the iOgrapher Multi Case will ship at the end of November, 2018.
For more information, or to order the Multi Case, visit iOgrapher.com.