Our friends over at MacVideo Promo have a special deal on Boris Continuum 3D Objects Unit (for Mac and Windows), which features 6 powerful tools that make it easy to import, create, extrude, animate, deform and explode 3D text or EPS shapes:
- Title Studio is a next generation 2D/3D titling plug-in with a custom user interface. Create professional broadcast titles and high quality motion graphics at any resolution.
- Extruded Text allows you to create stunning 3D text elements.
- Extruded EPS provides an easy way to import and extrude Adobe Illustrator layered vector logos and graphics.
- Type-on Text lets you create animated text type-ons that fly in from behind or toward the camera or slide into view from the top, left, bottom, or right of the screen either letter-by-letter, word-by-word, or line-by-line.
- Extruded Spline generates and extrudes shapes as well as imported vector art from Adobe Illustrator.
- Layer Deformer generates useful 3D shapes such as planes, cubes, spheres, and cylinders and deforms these 3D objects using built-in vertex and pixel shaders.
The price is $149.50, half the price of $299. You can purchase here.