by Larry Jordan
In this episode of the Buzz Podcast, we look at the challenges facing young people just entering the media industry. What first got them interested in media and what excites them about their careers? Plus we learn about a new mentoring program for women and an update on industry labor news.
Join host Larry Jordan as he talks with Jonathan Handel, Paulina Borowski, Trevor Horton, Madeline Leach and Sadie Groom.
- The State of Labor in Media Today
- A Student’s Perspective on Media
- An Accidental Editorial Career
- How Mentors Help Build a Career
- The Rise Mentoring Program for Women