by Larry Jordan
This week on The Buzz podcast, if you want to be as efficient as you can be, you need an effective editing workflow – a formal, organized process for completing a task efficiently. This can be as simple as pen and paper or much more complex like a 3rd-party application. This week, I talked with industry leaders in workflow to see what’s available and how to create a workflow that works for you.
Topics discussed included:
- Defining a Good Workflow
- Studio Suite Helps Facilities Manage
- “One:” Cloud-based Workflow for Filmmakers
- The Power of an Automated Workflow
- Building a Better Workflow
- Michael Cioni, Panavision
- Joel Stoner, Studio Suite
- Andy Shenkler, Deluxe
- Greg Dolan, Xytech
- Michael Kammes
- plus James DeRuvo with his weekly doddleNEWS update.
Enjoy, and edit well!